Innovative Surfaces Made From Recycled Stone
On a Roll is a British manmade material composed of recycled stone and metals.
This versatile product gives architects and designers the ability to interpret surfaces in a whole new light whilst the easy installation opens up many DIY projects and home decoration.
On a roll enables you to have the beauty of real stone and metals with the benefits of a lightweight veneer. Each flexible sheet is approximately 2mm in thickness making it perfect for eye catching indoor and outdoor applications. On a Roll works great for Furniture (bendable to 90 degrees); feature walls; kitchens; bathrooms/showers and more.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Ultra-Thin material, only 2mm thickness
- Super Lightweight and Flexible
- Versatile for any application
- Durable and hard wearing
- Waterproof once sealed
- Low cost installation
- Standard Roll size 3000 x 1000 x 2mm
- Weight Approx – 5kg per roll
- Environmentally friendly with a low carbon footprint